Experience the ancient lands of Egypt, Jordan, Israel, and Palestine on this amazing 23-Day itinerary which showcases the ancient wonders, sites, and monuments from the pages of history. Explore the grand Pyramids of Giza and ancient life on the Nile in Egypt, the colourful Nabatean, Crusader, Christian and Roman history in Jordan and step through the pages of the Old and New Testament in Israel. Experience sites famed throughout the world and discover why these ancient lands are held sacred by so many.
- Wake to the inspiring view of the sun rising over the Pyramids of Giza from your Pyramids view room
- Cruise the life blood of Egypt at a leisurely pace with a 6-night deluxe Nile Cruise on the Sonesta Moon Goddess – each cabin having its own private veranda from which you can admire the lands of ancient Pharaohs, drifting by
- Marvel at the treasures in the new Grand Egyptian Museum (GEM) in Cairo
- Have ancient sites of the Pharaohs, Nabateans, Saladin, Hadrian, and Lawrence of Arabia brought to life by experienced local guides
- See the Rose Red City of Petra emerge in front of your eyes as you walk through the narrow Siq entranceway
- Take an adventurous 4WD drive adventure through the Wadi Rum desert, lands so out of this world they were used as a backdrop for the Matt Damon movie The Martian
- Trace the areas holy heritage from Jerusalem and Nazareth through to Galilee, visiting renowned historic and Biblical sites