From Martigues to Lyon via Arles, the Camargue, Avignon and Tain l'Hermitage, go on an unforgettable cruise. Discover Lyon, a UNESCO World Heritage city, which retales 2,000 years of history through its old cobbled streets, as well as Avignon and its renowned Papal Palace.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees include
- Prepaid Classic Sightseeing package
- An exceptional cruise on the Saône to the mouth of the Rhône River
- Safari in jeeps through the wild Camargue
- Avignon and the Papal Palace with its private apartments
- Lyon and its peculiar "traboules"