Meals and Sightseeing as per itinerary.
No touring 18-19 September 2018
Day 1: Eilat – Petra (D)
Depart Eilat early in the morning, crossing the Arava border and drive through the scenic Jordanian desert. Enjoy a spectacular tour exploring the rose-red city of Petra. Enjoy a short horse ride, and then travel on foot through the awesome ‘SIQ’ valley. Visit the Treasury, and explore hundreds of buildings, tombs, temples, and a 3,000-seat theater from the first-century AD. Stop for lunch, followed by a visit to Moses Spring before transferring to your Petra Hotel.
Day 2: Petra – Wadi Rum – Eilat
This morning enjoy a spectacular jeep tour of the Wadi Rum wilderness. Stop for lunch and then onto Aqaba for a short city tour before returning to the Arava border and onto Eilat Airport/hotel.
- Transfers to/from Eilat hotel/airport
- Meeting assistance on Jordan side of border
- Air conditioned bus for group touring
- Professional English speaking guide for all touring
- Superior tourist class hotel with private facilities
- Meals as per itinerary
- All entrance fees for the above mentioned sites
- International airfares
- Optional tours and excursions
- Port Taxes and fuel surcharges
- Tipping/Gratuities (please refer to tour notes for a recommended guideline)
- Personal Expenses
- Departure taxes
- Hotel charges for minibar or any extra charges
- Visas (unless specified)
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusions above.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.