Discover the wonders of The Philippines archipelago with a 7 day itinerary combining beach nature & culture.
Explore bustling Manila have a glimpse of Cebu's rich history and relax at the pristine beaches of Bohol where you can also view the adorable bug-eyed tarsiers!
- Private Philippines Holiday
- Meals & Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Domestic flight Manila-Bohol not included as these can normally be bought for more adventageous prices directly
- Ferry Bohol-Cebu included (modern A/C ferry)
- Sightseeing is private except Loboc River lunch cruise in Bohol which is on shared basis
- Supplement applies during peak seasons: Easter Christmas New Year Chinese New Year
Day 1: Manila
Welcome to The Philippines. Meet assist and transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Manila (B L)
Full-day tour visiting Rizal Park the walled city of Intramuros San Agustin Church Casa Manila Fort Santiago Quiapo district the Chinese cemetery the flower market and the University of Santo Tomas.
Day 3: Manila – Bohol (B L D)
Morning transfer to Manila Domestic Airport for your flight to Tagbilaran. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel. Remainder of the morning at leisure before an afternoon tour of Panglao Island.
Day 4: Bohol (B L D)
Depart on a tour visiting Bohol’s main sights including the centuries-old Baclayon church the Tarsier sanctuary and the Chocolate Hills several hundred uniformly-shaped limestone hills that turn brown like chocolate during the dry season. Continue to Loboc for a cruise down the Loay River passing riverside villages while savouring lunch on board. Return to your hotel in the afternoon.
Day 5: Bohol (B D)
Day at leisure
Day 6: Bohol – Cebu (B D)
This morning transfer to Cebu by ferry boat. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel with remainder of your morning at leisure. This afternoon depart on a tour of Cebu; visit the imposing Taoist Temple the magnificent Basilica Minore de Santo Nino built in 1565 Magellan’s Cross and San Pedro Fort. Later on Mactan Island visit the Lapu-Lapu Monument which marks the defeat of Magellan and visit a renowned guitar & ukulele factory. Dinner at local restaurant.
Day 7: Cebu (B)
At leisure until departure transfer to the airport.
- Accommodation with private facilities as per itinerary or similar
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Ferry Bohol-Cebu
- Meals and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Philippines Notes – issued by Innovative Travel
- Domestic airfare Manila-Bohol
- International airfares
- Optional tours and excursions
- Port Taxes and fuel surcharges
- Tipping/Gratuities (please refer to tour notes for a recommended guideline)
- Personal Expenses
- Departure taxes
- Hotel charges for minibar or any extra charges
- Visas (unless specified)
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusions above.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.