The stunning Philippines Archipelago is a myriad of over 7500 islands many of which are the unspoilt ideal of an island paradise. This 14 day itinerary featuring daily breakfasts and all transfers (including airport meet and assistance transfers) allows you to experience some of these idyllic locations that are still relatively unknown to the majority of tourists. From the shopping and entertainment of Manila this itinerary takes you off the beaten track to secluded islands and natural wonders.
- Experience majestic whale sharks in their natural environment and join these harmless giants for a snorkel.
- Explore the secluded beaches and other locations surrounding El Nido by motorboat
- Search for the elusive tarsier in its natural habitat as you walk through tropical jungle
Please note: The Philippines experiences fluctuations in prices during holiday seasons and surcharges will apply for travel that falls on the following dates:
- Holy Week – 15-21 April 2019
- Golden Week – 28 April - 05 May 2019
- Ironman – 02-09 August 2019
- Obon Period – 10-16 August 2019
- Chuseok – 11-15 September 2019
- Christmas/New Year – 21 December 2019