Vehicle used on this tour: Mercedes Vito, Hyundai H1 or equivalent
Day 1: Marrakech - Arrival
Arrival at Marrakech Menara airport, assistance. Transfer to your hotel, dinner & accommodation
Day 2: Marrakech - Essaouira (B D)
Departure to Essaouira. Afternoon, visit to the Port and its ramparts, the old Medina and "Scala". The ambiance on this old city is fascinating as you will walk yourself in the ancient portuguese streets of the Old Medina. Diner and accommodation at the hotel.
Day 3: Essaouira - Marrakech (B)
Breakfast and morning at leisure. Afternoon, departure to Marrakech, diner and accommodation at the hotel.
Day 4: Marrakech (B L)
After breakfast, departure for the visit of Marrakech, the second oldest Imperial city called «the pearl of the south". The historical sightseeing includes the Menara Garden, the Saadien Tombs, the Bahia Palace, the Koutoubia and the Dar Si Said Museum. Lunch at the hotel. Afternoon, visit of the souks and handicraft quarters, displaying a variety of items and the famous place Djemaa El Fna with its non stop entertainment.
Day 5: Marrakech - Departure (B)
After breakfast, departure to the airport for you onward flight.
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Airport return transfers
- Private transportation with driver at disposal from day 2 to day 4 (Mercedes Vita or Hyundai H1 or similar)
- Travel Notes - as issued by Innovative Travel.
- International airfares
- Optional tours and excursions
- Port Taxes and fuel surcharges
- Tipping/Gratuities (please refer to tour notes for a recommended guideline)
- Personal Expenses
- Departure taxes
- Hotel charges for minibar or any extra charges
- Visas (unless specified)
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusions above
Accommodation based on the below or similar
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is m