CroisiEurope takes you away for so much less, but still includes it all
CroisiEurope River Cruises are something very special, as the recent article in the Sunday Star Times attests to. As an all-inclusive holiday, these cruises are a fantastic way to experience Europe. The more intimate size of the ships used mean they can access docking facilities in the heart of many of the cities and towns that they visit. The all-inclusive price extends not just to daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but to the bar too - even gin and tonics are included in the price.
As one of Europe’s oldest river cruise companies, established in 1946 and with 200,000 passengers a year, CroisiEurope offers a wonderful range of cruises from 4 to 29 days on over 2,000 departures per year. A European family owned company, with a focus of wonderful service and friendly crew, this is your opportunity to experience Europe in the best possible way, along the historic waterways on which towns and cities were founded.
Special Earlybird Offers for 2020
Earlybird special offers are now released for 2020. Save up to 15% on all European River and coastal cruises and 8% on all Mekong and African cruises.
Secure your space as cabins are selling fast. Book & pay by 30 August 2019 to take full advantage of these special offers.
Also included in the price of every CroisiEurope cruise booked with Innovative Travel:
- Accommodation in a standard outside cabin with picture window (Not a porthole!)
- English Classic sightseeing package designed to experience the food, culture, and monuments of the region
- Elegant gourmet meals in the classic tradition of French Cuisine
- Open bar including local wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, and mineral water (excludes champagne and premium drinks)
- Port taxes
- Nightly entertainment including Gala Evening and nightly cocktail
- Complimentary WiFi on the ship
Lounging on the deck or looking out your cabin's picture window as the towns and rural scenery of Europe drift past is a very special way of experiencing a side of Europe which is little changed for hundreds of years. The included sightseeing experiences in many of the towns ensure you don't miss the key sites throughout your cruise. With up to $1000 per person off the cost, now is the perfect time to book your dream European holiday.