CroisiEurope River Cruises are something very special, as the recent article in the Sunday Star Times attests to. As an all-inclusive holiday, these cruises are a fantastic way to experience Europe. The more intimate size of the ships used mean they can access docking facilities in the heart of many of the cities and towns that they visit. The all-inclusive price extends not just to daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but to the bar too - even gin and tonics are included in the price.
As one of Europe’s oldest river cruise companies, established in 1946 and with 200,000 passengers a year, CroisiEurope offers a wonderful range of cruises from 4 to 29 days on over 2,000 departures per year. A European family owned company, with a focus of wonderful service and friendly crew, this is your opportunity to experience Europe in the best possible way, along the historic waterways on which towns and cities were founded.
New Health and Safety Standards
Over the past few weeks, CroisiEurope’s management, have been working hard on their greatly anticipated European relaunch, advises NZ GSA, Innovative Travel.
In partnership with Bureau Veritas, an accredited testing and inspection company for almost 200 years, new protocols have been introduced aboard, to assist with client and crew safety.
CroisiEurope will relaunch its first cruise in France on the Seine, on 13 July and followed soon after by the Rhone, Burgundy, Rhine, the Loire and the Gironde.
On 26 July the new 7 night summer programme, Corsica cruise will be launched ex Nice. Highlights of this ocean cruise will include Calvia, Ajaccio, Bonifacio, Porto Vecchio plus the picturesque villages of Corsica.
CroisiEurope NZ Manager, Nicholas Bloom says it is exciting to see the relaunch of CroisiEurope departures. As one of the oldest cruise companies in Europe, the appointment of Bureau Veritas has been strategic and a strong point of reassurance for kiwi travellers, who want to explore Europe on small river ships. CroisiEurope’s all inclusive sightseeing, and open bar policy with quality wines and spirits included, all offered at reasonable rates, is appealing to the NZ market, says Bloom.
Included in the price of every CroisiEurope cruise booked with Innovative Travel:
- Accommodation in a standard outside cabin with picture window (Not a porthole!)
- English Classic sightseeing package designed to experience the food, culture, and monuments of the region
- Elegant gourmet meals in the classic tradition of French Cuisine
- Open bar including local wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, and mineral water (excludes champagne and premium drinks)
- Port taxes
- Nightly entertainment including Gala Evening and nightly cocktail
- Complimentary WiFi on the ship
- Lounging on the deck or looking out your cabin's picture window as the towns and rural scenery of Europe drift past is a very special way of experiencing a side of Europe which is little changed for hundreds of years. The included sightseeing experiences in many of the towns ensure you don't miss the key sites throughout your cruise.
- Premium River Cruise ship departures: French balcony upgrade to the Upper Deck, available at a surcharge
Sign up to become a member of the CroisiEurope Earlybird Club
Subscribe to our newsletter and you will be the first to hear earlybird offers, late offers and specials and new ship offers.
Agents and Brokers Sign Up Here
Travellers Sign Up Here
Order a Brochure
Click to view our online brochures. We also offer printed brochures to order. Enquire here
Read testimonials from past Innovative Travellers whom we have helped to explore the globe.
Sign up for Emails
Click to sign up for our amazing email exclusive offers, free events, travel tips, and more.