CroisiEurope River Cruises are something very special, as the recent article in the Sunday Star Times attests to. As an all-inclusive holiday, these cruises are a fantastic way to experience Europe. The more intimate size of the ships used mean they can access docking facilities in the heart of many of the cities and towns that the visit. The all-inclusive price extends not just to daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but to the bar too - even gin and tonics are included in the price.
Also included in the price of every CroisiEurope cruise booked with Innovative Travel:
- Accommodation in a standard outside cabin with picture window (Not a porthole!)
- English Classic sightseeing package designed to experience the food, culture, and monuments of the region
- Elegant gourmet meals in the classic tradition of French Cuisine
- Open bar including local wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, and mineral water (excludes champagne and premium drinks)
- Port taxes
- Nightly entertainment including Gala Evening and nightly cocktail
- Complimentary WiFi on the ship
Lounging on the deck or looking out your cabin's picture window as the towns and rural scenery of Europe drift past is a very special way of experiencing a side of Europe which is little changed for hundreds of years. The included sightseeing experiences in many of the towns ensure you don't miss the key sites throughout your cruise. With up to $1000 per person off the cost, now is the perfect time to book your dream European holiday.
Order a Brochure
Click to view our online brochures. We also offer printed brochures to order. Enquire here
Read testimonials from past Innovative Travellers whom we have helped to explore the globe.
Sign up for Emails
Click to sign up for our amazing email exclusive offers, free events, travel tips, and more.