Innovative Travel "Great Treasure Hunt 2019" Promotion
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promotion is being run as a virtual “Treasure Hunt” on www.innovativetravel.co.nz
- The promotion begins at 12pm, Wednesday 29 May, 2019
- The promotion is only open to Travel Agents / Travel Brokers who have registered as users of the Innovative Travel B2B Online Booking System by 12pm, Wednesday 29 May, 2019
- 16 prize codes will be uploaded onto images on the website www.innovativetravel.co.nz at the beginning of the promotion. Each code represents one prize. The first registered Travel Agent / Travel Broker to email a code to firstname.lastname@example.org will win the prize matched to that specific code.
- Travel Agents / travel Brokers can only win a maximum of one prize each.
- The promotion ends when all 16 prize codes have been emailed to email@example.com by 16 different Travel Agents / travel Brokers
THE PRIZES CONSIST OF
- Two seats in an 8 day coach tour through Morocco
- Two seats in an 7 day coach tour through Morocco
- One 7 day self-drive holiday for one passenger in Italy (additional passengers can be purchased)
- Two cabins for two passengers on an overnight cruise in Halong Bay, including return transfers from Hanoi (two prizes)
- NZD $1000 voucher for use on selected Turkey itineraries
- Four x NZD $1000 Innovative Travel Vouchers
- Five x NZD $500 Innovative Travel Vouchers
- Two nights’ accommodation for two people on twin share basis in Yangshou, China, plus two x tickets to the Impression Star Liu San-Jie light and sound show
Prizes do not include the following:
- International airfares
- Optional tours and excursions
- Port Taxes and fuel surcharges
- Tipping/Gratuities (please refer to tour notes for a recommended guideline)
- Personal Expenses
- Departure taxes
- Hotel charges for minibar or any extra charges
- Visas (unless specified)
- To claim a prize, you must be over 18 years of age.
- The Winners must hold full international travel insurance for the duration of any trip prior to departure from New Zealand, this must be presented prior to uplifting the Prize.
- If the Winner has a criminal record and is denied entry into any country which forms part of the Winner’s prize or encounters any visa issues on route, Innovative Travel and its associates cannot be held responsible or liable in any way.
- No portion of travel not utilised may be carried forward beyond the validity dates contained for the trip.
- The Winners and their travelling companions must:
- comply with the requirements of immigration and customs authorities in each country; and
- Comply with the laws of the jurisdiction they are visiting.
- Tickets are not transferable and must be issued only in the correct name of the person travelling.
GENERIC PROMOTION RULES
- The Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable without the explicit written permission of Innovative Travel. Where a Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (eg passport). the Winner MUST have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports with a validity at least 6 months beyond the return travel date and Visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination.
- Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities (including any costs associated with delay, will be the sole responsibility of the Winner).
- If the Prize includes travel to or through the United States, it is the Winner’s responsibility when travelling into or through (transiting included) the United States under the Visa Waiver Program to apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) no later than 72 hours prior to departure if required. The winner must visit the US Department of Homeland Security website and fill in the required information. The cost of the ESTA is the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- The Winner and their travelling companion (if applicable) must travel together at all times.
- Any additional accommodation to the prize, which incur additional costs, are to be paid by the Travel Prize winner.
- Unless explicitly stated in the Specific Rules, the Winner will be responsible for expenses including, but not limited to, spending money, meals, drinks, transport, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the Travel Prize), gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Travel Prize. The Winner must obtain travel insurance to protect themselves against additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, local consular offices and the web site of the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The winner accepts the Travel Prize at their own risk.
- All travel is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of the Travel Prize service providers. Any travelling companion included in the Travel Prize (if applicable) accepts the Travel Prize subject to these terms, conditions and restrictions as if references to the Winner in the relevant clauses were to the travelling companion
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Innovative Travel will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of winning this Promotion.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please see InnovativeTravel.co.nz for full booking terms and conditions
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.