From the heights of the Himalayas to the southern coasts of the South China Sea, winding over 2,700 miles, the Mekong is much more than just irrigation for Indochina—everywhere it flows, it fascinates men and shapes their lives. Come take an expedition on this grand and plentiful “water snake,” from Ho Chi Minh City, still largely influenced by the French colonial days, to Phnom Penh, Tonle Sap Lake and Siem Reap, following the footsteps of Henri Mouhot. Our meditative trip takes you along the Mekong River on board a ship combining charm and colonial-style comfort.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals
- Refined local cuisine
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Tour leader or cruise director on board
- Onboard activities and/or lectures
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Crossing through the splendid Cho Gao canal
- Discover historical cities: Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh
- Meet the locals and learn about their daily lives in Koh Chen, My Tho...s - cancellation and baggage insurance - tips for crew members on board the ship (for informational purposes, daily tips per passenger amount to US$5) - drinks other than those mentioned.