Day 1: Amman – King’s Way - Petra
Pick up from your hotel in Amman. Drive southwards along the Kings’ Way to Petra visiting Madaba, which boasts the oldest map of the Holy Land plus its Mosaics, School, Mt. Nebo, and burial site of Moses overlooking the Dead Sea and the Jordan Valley. Then drive through the magnificent scenery of Wadi Mujib to Kerak to visit the Crusader Castle (stop for optional lunch). Two nights accommodation has been reserved in Petra.
Day 2: Petra sightseeing (B)
A full day to visit the many sites of Petra. This city was carved into the rose-red Sharah Mountains by the Nabateans and lost to Civilization until re-discovered by the Swiss Burkhardt. Walk through the Siq, a narrow and winding fissure between the cliffs, to reach the Treasury, the Roman Theater, the Courts, Qasr Bint, Pharaoun, Temple of the Winged Lion, and other monuments. Then a break for optional lunch, or you may wish to climb up to the Monastery.
Day 3: Petra -Wadi Rum - Amman (B)
Take a short ride in a 4x4 vehicle to visit the Wadi Rum Desert. With its awesome moon-like landscape, this is where the film “Lawrence of Arabia” was shot. Return to Amman on the Desert Highway or transfer to Aqaba and the Araba crossing. Our services end with transfer to your hotel in Amman.
- Accommodation in the hotels as per itinerary or similar
- Buffet Breakfast daily
- Services charges and sales taxes at hotels & restaurants
- Transportation in comfortable air-conditioned tour coach van & limousines
- Services of an escort / guide throughout the tour
- All entrance fees to sites visited and services of local guides where necessary
- Horse ride at Petra
- International airfares
- Optional tours and excursions
- Port Taxes and fuel surcharges
- Tipping/Gratuities (please refer to tour notes for a recommended guideline)
- Personal Expenses
- Departure taxes
- Local Tourism Dirham tax (for Dubai only)
- Hotel charges for minibar or any extra charges
- Visas (unless specified)
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusions above
The hotel selection may change – please use this as a guideline only.
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.