The small holy town of Pushkar comes to life every November, when it hosts the world famous camel fair. Thousands of colourful Rajasthanis come to trade and race camels. A huge tented city is created in the desert for the fair and festivities. If you are travelling in Rajasthan in November, it would be a shame to miss this amazing event.
Day 1: Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar (B)
Morning train to Ajmer. On arrival visit Ajmer’s amazing golden Jain temple. Continue to Pushkar. Time at leisure to savour the unique atmosphere of this tranquil and sacred lakeside town.
Day 2: Pushkar – Jaipur (B)
Visit Pushkar, home to one of the world’s few Brahma temples on the shore of its holy lake. Later drive back to Jaipur.
- Private air-conditioned transport with English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned train fare from Delhi to Ajmer
- Services of an English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Acommodation in selected hotel category on a share twin basis
- Acivities, meals, sightseeing and entrance fees as per itinerary
- International airfares
- Optional tours and excursions
- Port Taxes and fuel surcharges
- Tipping/Gratuities (please refer to tour notes for a recommended guideline)
- Personal Expenses
- Departure taxes
- Hotel charges for minibar or any extra charges
- Visas (unless specified)
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusions above
Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however all offers are subject to reconfirmation at the time of booking. Note prices usually display available discounted rates if any, (eg. Early Bird Deals if applicable). All featured tour itineraries and offers maybe subject to change due to seasonal variations without notice, or due to local conditions or other conditions. Please confirm all details at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory for all Innovative Travel bookings. All passports must be valid for 6 months prior to your return to your home country. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Special VIP meet and assist offers are valid for New Zealand passport holders, for other nationalities please check at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Booking Conditions page.