Private Tour - Departs Daily
This could possibly be the ultimate Northern India journey: a wonderful tour combining the history, colours and culture of Rajasthan, the mesmerising Taj Mahal, stunning wildlife, the beautiful temples of Khajuraho and the mystical atmosphere of Varanasi. This 12 day itinerary includes three game drives on the trail of the elusive tiger in Bandhavgarh National Park.
- Experience the serene majesty of the Taj Mahal –the world’s greatest monument to love.
- Explore the beautiful Bandhavgarh National Park on three jeep safaris, looking out for the elusive tiger.
- Discover the deep reverence in which the Ganges River is held as you traverse its waters by boat.
Private Touring programme:
- Meals and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Overnight train Agra - Katni 2nd class AC Sleeper
- Domestic flights included: Khajuraho to Varanasi & Varanasi to Delhi (economy class)
Note: Flight prices may vary and are confirmed at the time of confirmation- additional deposits will be payable to secure the flights - Baggage allowance is generally 15kg for domestic flights.
This trip can be extended to other wildlife parks of India like Ranthambhore, Kanha and Pench.
Important note: National Park is open from 01 October to 30 June only.