From the heights of the Himalayas to the southern coasts of the South China Sea, winding over 2,700 miles, the Mekong is much more than just irrigation for Indochina—everywhere it flows, it fascinates men and shapes their lives. Come take an expedition on this grand and plentiful “water snake,” from the ruins of Angkor to Tonle Sap Lake following the footsteps of Henri Mouhot, to Phnom Penh and Ho Chi Minh City, still largely influenced by the French colonial days. Our meditative trip takes you along the Mekong River on board a ship combining charm and colonial-style comfort.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - a Soft drink, wine or beer included with meals with meals
- Refined local cuisine
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Tour leader or cruise director on board
- Onboard activities and/or lectures
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Discover 3 historical cities: Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh and Siem Reap
- Crossing through the splendid Cho Gao canal
- Visit 4 major temples in Angkor
Meet the locals and learn about their daily lives in Koh Chen, My Tho...