From Lyon to Martigues via Tain l'Hermitage, Avignon, Arles and the Camargue, go on an unforgettable cruise. Discover Lyon, a UNESCO World Heritage city, which retales 2,000 years of history through its old cobbled streets. Visit The Chauvet-Pont-d'Arc Cave which contains some of the best-preserved figurative cave paintings in the world, as well as other evidence of Upper Paleolithic life. In the coolness and the humidity it offers, you can be fully immersed through sound and olfactory worlds.
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- An exceptional cruise on the Saône to the mouth of the Rhône River
- The Pont D'Arc Cavern, replica of the Chauvet Cave
- Lyon and its peculiar "traboules"
- Avignon and the Papal Palace with its private apartments
- Safari in jeeps through the wild Camargue