This special departure of our Marvellous Turkey coach tour is timed to experience the moving Anzac Day commemorations. It offers a meaningful moment for New Zealand and Australian participants to honor their ancestors who bravely fought at Gallipoli during World War I.
Discover the incredible history of Turkey, a land rich in culture, cuisine and heritage, the great crossroad between Europe and Asia. A land of contrasts, from ancient sites, the WW I history of the Gallipoli Peninsula, lush cotton fields, incredible fairy chimney landscape of Cappadocia, together with a warm welcome. Discover Turkey’s magnificent southern coastline where you can immerse yourself in local village life and swim in the sparkling turquoise waters of Oludeniz's Blue Lagoon.
- Be captivated by the exotic charm of Istanbul
- Experience the historical significance of Gallipoli and participate in the Commemorative Dawn Service, a moving experience at Gallipoli, where some say three nations discovered their identity
- Uncover the fabled city of Troy, the legendary setting of the Trojan War
- Explore the ancient marvel of Ephesus, housing one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Discover the picturesque village of Sirince
- Witness the natural wonder of Pamukkale, often referred to as the "Cotton Castle"
- Discover the coastal town of Koycegiz and embark on a boat ride to tuttle beach
- Explore the quaint Greek village of Kayakoy and take a swim in the Oludeniz's Blue Lagoon
- Tour the monastery of the Whirling Dervishes, known as Mervlana, in Konya
- Discover an ancient underground sanctuary city, dating back millennia, amidst Cappadocia's otherworldly landscape